During these challenging times, Wetaskiwin Co-op remains committed to providing essential services to our community. To help us continue this important work, we are hiring a part-time Liquor Clerk at our very busy Falun Co-op Branch Liquor Store.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.wetaskiwinco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Liquor Store Manager, the Liquor Clerk is a self-motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. The Liquor Clerk is part-time position, who must be available to work evenings and weekends. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot till and customer service issues.
• Process cash register payments of cash, debit, credit card, gift card and cheques.
• Be comfortable regularly bending, twisting, pulling, and lifting up to 25lbs.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
• You have the ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
• You have exceptional communication and relationship-building skills.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
At Wetaskiwin Co-op, we take the health and well-being of our team members and customers seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating position of interest to: 4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8 Phone: 780-361-6171 Fax: 780-352-0297 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer