Wetaskiwin Co-op and Country Junction Feeds is now accepting applications for the position of a full-time Mill Operator, working out of our Nurs-ette facility, located just outside of Camrose, Alberta.
Competencies and Skills:
• Ability to work with machines and computer systems to produce animal feed in a timely manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations, while meeting production targets
• Willingness to be coached and to learn
• Flexible and dependable
• Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
• Following safety and housekeeping standards, policies and procedures and complying with all regulatory requirements
• Ability to regularly bend and twist lifting up to 55 pounds
• Loading and receiving product
• Operating the pellet mill
• Strong focus on Safety, ensuring OHS and HACCAP guidelines are followed at all times
• Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
• Other duties as required
Wetaskiwin Co-op and Country Junction Feeds are proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community and Service. We are pleased to offer the following:
• Full Benefits Plan including Extended Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Employee Family Assistance Program
• Competitive wages
• Employer matched Pension Plan
At Wetaskiwin Co-op, we take the health and well-being of our team members and customers seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating position of interest to:
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
Phone: 780-361-6171 Fax: 780-352-0297 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.