During these challenging times, Wetaskiwin Co-op remains committed to providing essential services to our community. To help us continue this important work, we are hiring full-time Millwright/Maintenance Personnel at our very busy facility located at 4707 40th Ave in Wetaskiwin, Alberta.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Millwright/Maintenance Personnel is a self-motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Working with the maintenance team on a variety of day-to-day tasks including light carpentry, plumbing, painting, and electrical services.
• Effectively troubleshoot repairs needed.
• Perform regular preventative maintenance.
• Regularly bending and twisting lifting up to 55 pounds.
• Participate in an On-Call rotating shift.
• Knowledge of building systems, feed mill operations, or production operations will be an asset.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Production, Trades and Maintenance and:
• You are comfortable with heights.
• You are motivated and hard working with a professional attitude.
• You’re familiar with working in a maintenance environment.
• You have the ability to work in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community and Service. Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an employer contributed pension plan, and an employee family assistance program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Wetaskiwin Co-op, we take the health and well-being of our team members and customers seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
Closing Date: This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating position of interest to:
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
Phone: 780 361 6171 Fax: 780-352-0297 Email: email@example.com
Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.