During these challenging times, Wetaskiwin Co-op and Country Junction Feeds remains committed to providing essential services to our community. To help us continue this important work, we are hiring a full-time production Mill Operator at our very busy Cowlick Minerals facility located in Innisfail Alberta.
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Mill Operator is a self-motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Working with machines and computer systems to produce animal feed in a timely manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations, while meeting production targets.
• Loading and receiving product.
• Recording bin dip measurements.
• Regularly bending and twisting lifting up to 55 pounds.
• Shift work.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Production, Trades and Maintenance and:
• You have a willingness to be coached and to learn.
• You’re familiar with working in a production environment.
• You have the ability to work in a team atmosphere with minimal supervision.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community and Service. Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an employer contributed pension plan and an employee family assistance program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Wetaskiwin Co-op, we take the health and well-being of our team members and customers seriously. We continue to take steps across all areas of our business and locations to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy.
Closing Date: Friday June 18, 2021 @ 4:00pm
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.