Wetaskiwin Co-op remains committed to providing essential services to our community. To help us continue this important work, we are hiring a permanent full-time Hardware Specialist at our very busy Home and Building Center located at 4707 40th Ave in Wetaskiwin, Alberta.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.wetaskiwinco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Hardware Manager, the Hardware Specialist is a self-motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. This is a full-time permanent position eligible for benefits. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Providing customers with good, efficient, courteous service.
• Ensure a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Complete up-to-date in-house training and certifications via manuals and videos.
• Alert for unauthorized removal of merchandise and equipment.
• Ensure the quality and condition of all merchandise meets store standards.
• Training will be provided to complete special projects, such as onsite or internal installation and staging of hardware product.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Hardware and:
• You have experience in a customer service environment with proven positive customer interactions.
• You quickly prioritize individual responsibilities, and effectively manage time under deadlines.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You have the willingness to learn about renovation supplies, home improvement processes, hand tools, and fireplaces/woodstoves. Training will be provided to strengthen product knowledge.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community and Service. Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an employer contributed pension plan and an employee family assistance program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is hired.
Please submit resume and cover letter indicating position of interest to:
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
Phone: 780 361 6171 Fax: 780-352-0297 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.