During these challenging times, Wetaskiwin Co-op remains committed to providing essential services to our community. To help us continue this important work, we are hiring a full-time Inventory Clerk at our very busy Home and Building Center in Wetaskiwin, Alberta.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.wetaskiwinco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Data Entry Supervisor the Inventory Clerk is a self-motivated individual who has strong attention to detail. This is a full-time permanent position eligible for benefits. Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Counting inventory daily in Hardware, Argo, and Lumber.
• Investigate inventory discrepancies to find root causes.
• Basic computer skills to print and upload reports.
• Complying with all Wetaskiwin Co-op policies, procedures, and standards.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Hardware and:
• You have the ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks.
• You maintain positive working relationship with co-workers and provide strong customer service.
• You pay close attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of your work.
• You are honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in all you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is proud to offer a supportive working environment based on our Brand Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community and Service. Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an employer contributed pension plan and an employee family assistance program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Closing date: Wednesday June 16, 2021 @ 4:00pm
4707 – 40th Avenue Wetaskiwin, Alberta, T9A 2B8
Phone: 780 361 6171 Fax: 780-352-0297
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wetaskiwin Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.