JOB OPPORTUNITY - Building Products ManagerActions
The Wetaskiwin Co-op Home and Building Centre is hiring a permanent full time Building Products Manager for our Project Centre, located at 4707 40 Ave in Wetaskiwin, Alberta.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.wetaskiwincoop.crs
What you’ll do:
The Building Project Manager will provide excellent customer service to and maintain relationships with both new and existing local co-op customers, they will provide leadership, communication, and support to ensure the business delivers trusted products and services to the community.
• Provide leadership and direction to Team Members, through coaching, performance management, talent development and succession planning.
• Build strong relationships with local contractors.
• Develop and achieve operating plans and budget.
• Execute efficient buying, inventory management, and pricing strategies to achieve optimum sales and margin.
• May plan, monitor, and manage internal projects from initiation to completion.
• Lead a culture of safety through adherence to co-op standards for health and safety and loss prevention.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
• You have 3+ years with leadership experience and have the ability to delegate tasks.
• You have 5+ years of relevant customer service experience.
• You can lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
• Previous Home and Building Center experience is an asset.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.